Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Week Of Classes

I met all of my students this week in eight classes. They are all very interesting to me as I am to them! At the beginning of each class I asked them if they’d ever had a foreign teacher before. There were two students that had out of 180! I thought this was pretty obvious the way they reacted to me - for example: One class as I walked in gave me a standing ovation! These kids are precious! They are all in grad school so many of them are my age or older which is funny. To introduce myself I showed them some pictures of my life in america, my dog, my husband and my family. When they saw a picture of Kyle the boys thought he looked like Rooney who plays soccer for Manchester and the girls just said “Oh, SO handsome!” (I agree with the girls more than the boys on this one!) I am very excited to get to know them, this is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment