Thursday, December 17, 2009

A day in Tonglu

I went to my first-ever-real-life orphanage in China today! I went prepared with 20 bear hugs to give Christmas Cheer to all of the little kids! On the way there we rehearsed Christmas songs! But not your typical Jingle bells...we sang Feliz Navidad, Angels we have heard on high..., Super Duper Christmas (a song I'd never heard before!) and a few others! Imagine 10+ asian women trying to learn Feliz Navidad! It was hilarious! When we arrived we sang our songs we'd rehearsed and the kids loved it! Then it was prezzy time and we passed out bears and little candies and they loved it even more! I am so excited I was able to be a part of this wonderful trip! We weren't able to take pictures unfortunately but that's what memories are for right?!

1 comment:

  1. Touching people's lives is your strong suit. You go girl! You just seem to know how to make a dad and mum very proud!

    ReplyDelete